Thursday, August 19, 2010

Weird Poops

DAUGHTER: "We have some weird poops in the yard."

ME: "Huh?"

DAUGHTER: "All around the yard I see weird looking poop."

ME: "It's probably from skunks or the woodchuck."


DAUGHTER: "I don't think so."

--------

A few weeks go by:

One of the neighbors comes over and tells me she saw some wild turkeys in my back yard.

-----------
LATER THAT NIGHT:

ME: "Remember those weird poops you saw in the yard...I was told there were some wild turkeys out there this morning. It's probably from them."


DAUGHTER: "I don't think so."

---------
CHORUS:
Weird poops.
Weird poops.
Weird poops.

5 comments:

Whistle Pig said...

Sorry...I had Mexican for lunch.

Cake not signed in said...

I don't know what's funnier...that there are 34 Google hits for 'Poop iaintnooprah' or that Google wants to know if I meant 'poop it on Oprah.'

Scott Pilgrim said...

To sum up: Hoagy drank a bottle of Wild Turkey brand Bourbon Whiskey (tm) and pooped in the yard.

Anonymous said...

To sum up again: All-you-can-eat turkey at NoOpie's at Thanksgiving!

Tami Cohen said...

these are the conversations we'll remember in the nursing home.