Sunday, October 13, 2013

If man was meant to read on the floor he would have been given wings.



I've probably blogged about this topic before.

Deal with it.

---

About an hour ago I walk out back and see a kid sitting on the floor reading one of my books.

I don't mind when people read in here... but for some reason I can't stand it when people sit on the floor and read. GET OFFA MY FLOOR!!

Anyhow...here is the conversation that followed once I spotted him on my floor reading:

ME: "May I get you a pillow?"

HIM: "No thank you! I'm using my jacket."

---

Round One goes to the kid.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to give round one to the kid without knowing what he was reading.

"The Watchmen" bound anthology? Maybe. "Night Nurse" number three? Let him sit on the floor: It's all the poor bastard has.

-- " "

Max said...

What does he think this is, a Barnes and Noble?

Anonymous said...

Such a cranky old geezer.

You're probably jealous because if you sit on the floor for any length of time you have a hard time getting up.

Cake not signed in said...

Sit Me Do

Happiness is a Warm Coat

Lovely Seat-a

Mean Mister Shopkeep

Cake encore said...

Ps
Sorry, I'm tired...I'll do better next time.

Pps
No I won't, that was a lie.