Monday, August 08, 2011

The oxen are free.

I have two daughters.

One is 21 years old, the other is 25 years old.

They came over to the house the other night just to hang out.

At one point in the evening Wifey got up to use the bathroom.

Here is what happened next:

ME: (in my whisper voice) "Hey, quick! Hide on your mother!!"

They instantly got up and ran behind the couch in the family room.

I could hear the hushed laughter as they became 4 and 8 again.

---
EPILOGUE:

WIFEY: "Where are the girls?"

ME: "They got a call and had to leave."

2 comments:

Wishful thinking said...

I'm playing hide and seek at my office right now. I told my boss to find me and then went home, poured a drink, and turned the tv on. I wonder how long he'll keep looking?

Sparkle Plenty said...

Olly olly!