My buddy always brags about inventing the pencil behind the ear look. I figure it's about time I brag about my inventions:
1. I invented the imaginary baseball swing, followed by the shading of the eyes from the imaginary sun so I can see where the imaginary ball falls.
2. The cocking of the head backwards and then filling mouth with Redi-Whip straight from the can.
3. The quick kinda half-run thingy folks do while crossing the street. All me.
4. Liquid ice.
5. The forming of the right hand into a gun and then making the ::clickclick:: sound, followed by a quick wink. Sometimes includes the phrases: "Thanks Dollface!" or "Later Chief!"
6. The now infamous 'nothing for #6'.
7. The pen behind the ear look. TOTALLY MINE!!
8. The cotton gin.
9. Cold fusion
10. The Tuna Martini
11. The ampersand (kidding! I don't even know what an ampersand is)
12. The approving nod and pat on the back.
14. The vulcan mindmeld.
13. The out of order numbered list.