Sunday, February 26, 2006

Things I've Invented

My buddy always brags about inventing the pencil behind the ear look. I figure it's about time I brag about my inventions:

1. I invented the imaginary baseball swing, followed by the shading of the eyes from the imaginary sun so I can see where the imaginary ball falls.

2. The cocking of the head backwards and then filling mouth with Redi-Whip straight from the can.

3. The quick kinda half-run thingy folks do while crossing the street. All me.

4. Liquid ice.

5. The forming of the right hand into a gun and then making the ::clickclick:: sound, followed by a quick wink. Sometimes includes the phrases: "Thanks Dollface!" or "Later Chief!"

6. The now infamous 'nothing for #6'.

7. The pen behind the ear look. TOTALLY MINE!!

8. The cotton gin.

9. Cold fusion

10. The Tuna Martini

11. The ampersand (kidding! I don't even know what an ampersand is)

12. The approving nod and pat on the back.

14. The vulcan mindmeld.

13. The out of order numbered list.

5 comments:

Blinky said...

You are truly a master of the list.

Kudos!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Hi Nick,

1. Lists keep the universe in order.

2. Go to bed.

3. Nothing for #3

anne said...

indeed kudos to you :)

Mimi said...

Larry says do a list about Hoagie.

Cake said...

What kinda name is Hoagie, anyways.

Do a list about midgets.