It's a gas, gas, gas!
10) Your name is Cake.
9)You're from Canada
8) Hot towel?
7) You're just a crabby IANO.No, wait, that's not on topic...
6) I was worried about Cake. I thought maybe she had died, or something.
5) God told the blogger to.
4) It was "Blog Like a Pirate" weekend and Cake stinks at that stuff.
3) She temporarily ran out of gardening pictures and pet stories.
1) And the number one reason the blog (Cake's) was temporarily shut down is...to piss off and annoy IANO!
Dear anonymous Cake fan:I doubt that very much. But, here, have a tin of maple syrup, a tiny souvenir Canadian flag, this bowl of poutine, and this signed postcard with a picture of an ice-skating Mountie on the front, just in case you really are a "fan." Love,Cake
Dear Cake,I am a "fan," but you can keep your Canadian chachkies for people up there who will appreciate them. In America, our maple syrup comes in bottles, and we're way too cool to eat something called "poutine." And, really, what would I do with someone's used postcard of a pretend police?Thanks!
Post a Comment