Saturday, September 18, 2010

The guy with the messed up kid.

So I just saw this guy walking with his messed up kid.

Some kind of mental 'condition'. The kid walked funny. Every so often he would just scream out something. Random clapping.

Mental condition.

And I felt bad. But not for the kid.

I felt bad for the Dad.

For the rest of his life this Dad has to take care of this clappin', screamin', mental conditioned kid.

And then it hit me!

This Dad is a better person than I could ever be!

I couldn't do what he does. The love. The caring. The hand holding.

But then about two minutes later I thought about it some more.

I realized I'm probably a better person than Tardo's Dad.

I just don't have kids that walk funny. And scream and stuff.

5 comments:

The obvious comment said...

"I just don't have kids that walk funny. And scream and stuff."

That's not what you told me! Did daughter get better, then?

Beatles said...

Twist and Shout

All You Need is Meds

Back in the F.U.N.N.Y.F.A.R.M.

Rocky the Loon

Drug Me Do

Dr. Dirtbag said...

"I just don't have kids that walk funny. And scream and stuff. "

Considering that your kids have your genes, that's a little surprising.

Dr. Dirtbag the Sequel said...

Maybe they're not his kids...

Bob Dylan in de nort countree said...

Well sometimes I might seem like I'm drunk.
Walk like a duck and smell like a skunk.
Don't hurt me none, don't hurt my pride.
'Cause I got my little wifey right by my side.
She's a-trying to hide.
Pretending she don't know me