Friday, October 19, 2012

Keep your paws off of my right shoulder!

So last night the Detroit Tigers beat the New York Yankees and won the America League pennant!

This morning I was reading about the game.

 I was also reading about AFTER the game.

I came across this:

'General manager Dave Dombrowski hugged Jim Leyland - who is in the final year of his contract - while owner Mike Ilitch rubbed the 67-year-old manager's right shoulder.'

-----

I guess I understand the hugging of the manager by the general manager.

I'm not quite sure of the rubbing of the RIGHT shoulder of the manager.

By the owner.

And why the right shoulder?  Is it some kinda gay code?





2 comments:

Not that there's anything wrong with that said...

You're probably gay if:

a. You are writing an article about who won the American League pennant and feel the need to describe where men were touching each other's bodies.

b. You are reading an article about who won the American League pennant and your attention is drawn to the one sentence that describes where men were touching each other's bodies.

Anonymous said...

When I accidentally clicked on the image, I found out that it's called "gay tigers." So Siegfried and Roy.