Friday, May 15, 2009

Looks like fun to me.

So the big story this week is if the USA should release the pictures of terrorists being 'tortured'.

I don't much care either way.

But this photo got released anyhow.

Look at it.

Is that really torture?

Torture??



And the next picture is of what they call 'waterboarding'.

Is that torture? Getting water poured on your covered face is torture?

If I could pour water on a guy to prevent a 9/11 I'd pour water on a guy.

(hopefully they washed his shorts before pouring said water on him...it would be torture if the colored dye ran on his leg...believe you me, I know)



SO TO SUM UP:
Sack up, Nancies...it ain't torture.

2 comments:

Cake said...

I get water on my face every day...it's called a SHOWER. Whatta buncha pansies.

Cake said...

p.s.
I win for comment of the day.