Thursday, May 07, 2009

A Man, A Plan, A Canal, Panama



The title of today's blog is a blueprint for tonight.

Tonight being Buddy Nite and all.

The Man?

Well, that would be me.

The Plan?

Well, that would be to pick up the Hoag and meet The Blonde for vittles and drinks.

(Notice the amusing use of the word vittles)

Now the difficult part is here.

Because we now have a Canal to work into Buddy Nite.

And that hasn't been done before.

Nor have we ever gone to Panama for Buddy Nite.

I suppose the canal could be under the bridge I have pictured, huh?

So we have: The Man, The Plan, The Canal....but still no Panama.

So we have a serious flaw in today's blog.

But because today's title on today's blog also happens to be a palindrome maybe it makes it okay.

Or maybe I'll just leave the Panama part up to Hoag and or the Blonde.

SO TO SUM UP:

A Man, A Plan, A Canal, Not a whole heck of a lot to do with Panama.

11 comments:

Bob said...

MOM!

Robert said...

MOTHER!

Robby said...

MA!

Cake said...

You screw up the whole flow of the day when you post a blog mid-afternoon. Sheesh.

"Panama" is gay slang...did you learn that from someone with fancy shoes, by any chance?

Sparkle Plenty said...

This is like shootin' fish in a barrel:

The Man: You.
The Plan: Hoag, Blonde, Vittles (amusing), Drinks
The Canal: Alimentary, my dear watson--you can't leave home without it
Panama: Hoagy's unquestionably snappy summer hat

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I knew I could count on Sparkle!

SO TO SUM UP:

Buddy Nite will be a palindrome.

Wmord nilap aeblli wet in yddub

Cake said...

I notice he didn't deny the gay slang bit...hmmm.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Buddy Nite Update:

Hoag showed up wearing a Panama hat.

Doctor Obvious said...

Of course he did.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Woo-hoo!

Beating a Joke to Death said...

But more importantly...how's the Swine Flu? I hope you didn't give it to Hoag...no hand-holding when you're infectious, boys!