He hates the Beatles game. So we're gonna do one just for him. Lots and lots of them. Just for him. In fact....this thread might just stay here until after Christmas.
WHAT IF THE BEATLES SANG ABOUT CHRISTMAS:
1. All My Given
2. Can't Buy Me Gloves
3. Rock 'em Sock 'em Raccoons
4. Fixing a Noel
5. Happiness is a Warm ThrushBuster Gun
6. I Am The Hungry Hungry Hippo
7. Hey Food
8. Twister and Shout
9. Yellow Corgi Submarine
10. The Long and Winding Road to Nana's House (why do we even have to go??)
11. I Wanna Hold Your Hands Down
12. All Things Must Pass Go, All Things Must Collect $200.00
13. Mean Mr. Colonel Mustard, in the Dining Room, with the Candle Stick.