Friday, August 24, 2007

Pretentious bloggers.

Don't ya just hate when some self-important blogger starts droning on about how he has 'writers block' and can't think of anything to write about so then he ends up writing about 'writers block' like anybody really gives a fuck what this ass has to say.

"Ohhh look at me how clever I am...I have writer's block yet I'm filling up space and building up word counts"

Nobody cares. Take a week off. A month. A year. Jerk.

Writer's block...yeah, right. Like that exists.

Hope you don't have 'writer's block' when it's pouring rain cuz you might 'hydroplane' into a brickwall or something.

Tsunamis, Bush, the Beatles, Food, Hoag,TV,Food, Wifey, Kids, the 1970s, Bill Murray, crocs, Goofy,Cankles,9/11, Twenty five tips for a flat belly, Regis, Hitler, Food,Hot chicks, Jews, Fried Dough The Red Sox,....'writers block'....bunch of losers.

There is plenty to write about. PA-LEN-TEE.

(I can't think of anything to write about today.)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOO-
ZAAAH!

Cake said...

What if the Beatles sang about writer's block...

What? No?

Ooooh fiiiine...

Lois Lane said...

I.....I can't think of anything to say! Oh good lord, I have commenter's block!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steve,
I...
You...
They...
Did you...


Damn it!!!

I think I've got comment block.

Anonymous said...

Damn it again!!!

Lois beat me to it.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Hmm. Let me take a close look. No, son. What you got there is a real bad case of "Writer's Crispy Hexagon."

moe berg said...

i think you mean "PO-LEN-TA".

i mean, i hope that's what you mean. that stuff is delicious.

Lois Lane said...

What you got there is a real bad case of "Writer's Crispy Hexagon."

Oh THAT. That's nothing. Pour some milk on it and you'll feel better.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Mmmmm...polenta. Mr. Berg's astute observation, Cakey's loose talk of carny fried food, and Lois's celebration of pumpkin muffins have conspired to give me the munchies. unseemly drooling sound

Hey! Mistah man! Are you still blocked! TRSIMB!

Sparkle Plenty said...

D'oh! Pumpkin donuts! My reading comprehension has gotten SO slapdash since I stopped doing those SRA thingies.

Cake said...

Did someone say pumpkin pie?

No?

CRAP.

(I got nuffin' either, can ya tell?)

Anonymous said...

Suggestions?
How about more Food topics.
Or pretentious food topics.

I'd say you can retire the been-there, done-that blog topics on Hoag and bodily functions, although they do seem to get the most comments.

I'll be patroling to see how it goes...

Anonymous said...

I thought your cure for writer's block was to play a word game?

Something like this:
WYDOEP

(I just hit any old keys. Is that how it's done?)

OR
How was buddy night?
You couldn't rehash some of the many diverse topics of an alcohol-induced night away from the home fires?
You're holding out on us!