Thursday, October 22, 2009

Million dollar idea, two dollar brain. Or is it a two dollar idea in a million dollar brain?



I'm gonna paraphrase a conversation with the Hoag.

HOAG: "I just came up with a million dollar idea!"

ME: "And what might that be?"

HOAG: "Well, let's say you're out drinking and you drink too much..."

ME: "Yeah, yeah...go on?"

HOAG: "Well, we could provide a driving service where we pick you up at wherever you're drinking and drive you home."

ME: "You mean like a taxi cab?"

HOAG: "I guess it is....crap."

ME: "Should we have another drink?"

4 comments:

Cake said...

You're a good friend...I'd have let him work out all the details and THEN told him about the invention of The Taxi Cab.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Ha ha ha ha ha ha! This is the most awesome post ever! Very cleverly done! Two enthusiastic drunken hitch-hiking thumbs up! Nominating for the blogger hall o' fame!

Kudos. Rarely have I seen such quiet genius.

(FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON'T DELETE ME! I'M NOT A SLACKER--I JUST BLOG SO FAST NO ONE CAN READ IT!)

Cake said...

Sparkle's a slacker, pass it on.

Sparkle Plenty said...

No one has updated this blog recently. It distresses me...