Thursday, December 14, 2006

Insomnia

I was running a bit late today because of traffic and stuff and wasn't gonna do a blog.

And then the Insomnia guy (mid 60s) came in and I had to share his wicked funny story.

Insomnia Guy: "So I take this broad out for a date and we go to see the movie Insomnia"

ME: "Go on, go on"

Insomnia Guy: "And I fell asleep while watching a movie called Insomnia"

ME: "Go on, go on"

Insomnia Guy: "Thats it. Funny, huh?"

ME: "Wicked funny....did you have a second date?"

Insomnia Guy: ::blank stare::

13 comments:

Clinky said...

I think he was talking about Kansas City weatherman "Fred Broski," who doesn't have an "n" in his name.

Cake said...

Did he really use the word "broad" or is that a NoOprah edit? Hmmm?

Anonymous said...

Good thing she didn't go with him to see "Texas Chain Saw Massacre".

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I think he used the word 'bitch' instead of broad.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

And I hope nobody really thought I thought the guys story was funny.

Cuz it wasn't.

Tex said...

Why you picking on the poooor Insomnia Guy??

Cake said...

...whaaa? Sorry, I fell asleep while reading a blog about a guy who fell asleep during a movie called Insomnia...

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I'm falling asleep reading about you falling asleep while reading about a guy falling asleep while watching Insominia.

Cake said...

I'm falling asleep reading about you falling asleep reading about me falling asleep while reading about a guy falling asleep while watching Insominia...ooooh I need a drink now.

Bemisdown said...

Did you say you were running LATE??? As in "Not On Time???"

I thought Insomnia Guy's story was sorta funny. Bet the broad (sorry-I mean bitch) didn't think so)

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Not late like you would be late.

Late for me is still an hour early.

If that makes sense.

Bemisdown said...

MY late is "just on time."

And given the differences in hours, I'd say my "just on time" trumps YOU'RE hour early late.

Or something like that.

Tex said...

well better late than never....


Cookies!!

http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/engrish-store_1923_1712822