Saturday, December 30, 2006

Ding Dong, The Wicked Witch Is Dead

Today we're just gonna interview Saddam Hussein during his stay in heaven.

IANO: "Before we begin would you like to get comfortable and take off your jacket?"

SADDAM: "Sure...I'll just hang it up over there."

IANO: "So now that you're dead and here in heaven do you think you'll take up any hobbies?"

SADDAM: "Yup...thinking of taking up hang gliding."

IANO: "Anything else?"

SADDAM: "Maybe...but mostly I'll just hang around."

IANO: "You have a pretty nice suite here...gonna make any changes?"

SADDAM: "I'll probably hang some new curtains."

IANO: "Thats it?"

SADDAM: "Oh, maybe some hanging plants over near that window."

IANO: "Any thoughts on Hillary or John Kerry?"

SADDAM: "I'd hate to hang around with either of them."

IANO: What was it about Kerry you hated?"

SADDAM: "Dude was one ugly bastard....he had that hang dog look on his face all the time."

IANO: "Any American TV shows up here?"

SADDAM: "Hangin' With Mr. Cooper."

IANO: "Any movies?"

SADDAM: "Hang 'em High"

IANO: "Any regrets about your time in power?"

SADDAM: ::::hangs head::::

:::phone rings:::

SADDAM: "Hang on...I'm coming"

::: Answers phone::: "Do you have Prince Uday in a can?"

SADDAM: :: hangs up::

IANO: One last question....is it true when you get hung you get an erection?"

SADDAM: "nope....it just hangs there."

IANO: "Thank you for your time, Mr. Hussein."

SADDAM: "Death to America"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he hung?

Tex said...

TEX: "will you try and click your boot heels together 3 X's and go home?"

SADDAM: "naw...I think I'll just hang them up"

stuckwithacomb said...

What a waste. That was a perfectly good dictator.

Cake said...

I heard his last meal request was Egg Foo Hung.

(I'm sorry but you stole all the good ones...!)

Tex said...

Do they have movies in heaven? Cos I think Saddam's favorite would be "Hang Em High"

Tex said...

Wonder what Saddam's New Year's Resolution is?
to not have so many hang overs?
to hang up his clothes?
to hang his pictures up right?

I wonder what Saddam's hang ups are?

I Ain't No Oprah said...

"NO MORE WIRE HANGERS!"

--Faye Dunaway as Joan Crawford in Mommie Dearest.

Bemisdown said...

Don't fret SWAC....

There are plenty of other perfectly good dictators hanging around.

Anonymous said...

I'm a little worried now.

Cake said...

WAIT A SEC.

I just noticed you have him in heaven...boy, if that's the element that you find in heaven, I'm sure glad I'm on my way to hell in a handbasket.

Phew.

Tex said...

I think IANO meant he was waiting "judgement" yet again to see where he'd go.

sounds like Saddam should be hung out to dry

JET said...

Don't leave me hanging.

What happened next?

Bemisdown said...

But the REAL question historians will ponder for decades will be "Did he have good cans?"

In terms of smallish man cans, of course.