Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm gonna learn you something.

What I'm about to tell you is true.

I've known it for years and years and have rarely shared this tidbit of learn with anyone.

It's something you see almost everyday (at least every week) and you probably rarely give it any thought.

The beautiful part is that once I tell you, and you see it, you will always think of me. Years and years from now I'll pop in your brain.

Except for those of you that already know this.

Heck, you guys might think of me also.

So are you ready? Open up your brains and absorb this knowledge.

99.9% of all movie rain is fake rain. They have rain machines. That way they can control the whole shoot.

If a movie is 'on location' and it starts raining they stop shooting. Because of the rain.

So to sum up:
Movie rain is almost always fake rain.

Think of me.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rocky Raincoon

Cake said...

When I think of you, I think of Hitler, Oprah, cookies, and capri pants.

Now, when I think of rain, I'll think of you.

So that means rain is going to make me think of Hitler, Oprah, cookies, and capri pants...

This is getting complex.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Are you raining on my parade?

Cake said...

I'm just siiiinging in the (fake) rain, just siiiinging in the (fake) rain, what a gloooorious (fake) feeeling, I'm (fake) happy again!

Anonymous said...

The (fake) rain in (fake) Spain falls mainly in the (fake)plain.

Anonymous said...

(fake) raindrops keep falling on my head...

Anonymous said...

(fake) rain, (fake) rain, go away, come again another day...

Anonymous said...

I left the (fake) cake out in the (fake) rain.

Anonymous said...

I'm kinda aroused.

Lois Lane said...

I'm only happy when it (fake) rains.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Is the sunshine fake, too?

Anonymous said...

"And the (fake) rain fell down
On the cold (fake) grey town
And the (fake) phone kept ringing
And we made sweet (fake) love..."

Anonymous said...

Waitasec, does this blog count as complaining about (fake) rain? Because that's not allowed, you know.

Anonymous said...

If you can tell that the rain in movies is fake, can you tell when I'm faking (not that I do it that often)?