Monday, May 12, 2008

John Kerry trolling for college chicks

So my oldest is graduating from college this week and the commencement speaker is none other than....John Kerry.



My pal, John Kerry.



The dumbest guy on earth.



The guy who LOST to Bush after we saw Bush's first term.

That guy.

And when I heard he was the speaker my first thought was disrupttheproceedingsdisrupttheproceedingsdisrupttheproceedings (when I think, I don't space my words)




So anyhow, Liberal Daughter had to make me PROMISE that I wouldn't 'disrupt the proceedings'



Do you have any idea how proud that makes me feel? That my daughter thinks I'd actually disrupt the dumbest guy on the planet when he tells a group of college students how they are about to go out into the world and be stupid like him?



Why would I possibly want to disrupt that?



It's going to be glorious.



(Though if I meet him him I might 'slip up' and call him Mr. President or Mr Heinz.)

7 comments:

Cake said...

Oh my god, it's Monday all over again! Is this John Kerry's fault!? Has he figured out how to wind time back? He's more powerful than I thought!

I'm so scared right now.

Redbeard76 said...

This was the best the Dems could put forth in 2004? FAIL!

(I was suckered by the swift boat vets and Karl Rove! Stop the brainwashing!)

Redbeard76 said...

FAIL!

(c/o posting by candaon at SG)

Cake said...

He's so cute. ::pinches Bushy's little cheeks::

Sparkle Plenty said...

1) Does this mean that you have a crush on Kerry, as well as Hillary?
2) Are you going to bring an air horn with you? You might be frisked at the door, so plan accordingly.

Cake said...

Sparkle:
I was skimming (I have sunstroke from being outside and that's the story I'm sticking to) and misread your comment as:

"You might be frisky at the door, so plan accordingly."

It sorta ties in nicely with your suggestion that he has a crush on Kerry, though, eh?

Sparkle Plenty said...

Cakie: EH! (Wait, can I use "EH!" as a sort of "Right on!" or "Yah, you betcha!"?)