So I put some 'Mouse n' Rat poison' in the basement along the top of the foundation. The mices scurry around the edge of the foundation, eat the poison and die. The next day I go down to the basement, scoop up dead mices with the garden trough, and then throw them over my fence.
Seems simple. I should have just left it alone. But I ended up reading the box from the 'Mouse n' Rat poison'.
Turns out that the 'Mouse n' Rat poison' also can kill animals, birds, and humans.
Wouldn't it sell better if it was named 'Mouse n' Wifey n' Rats n' Birds n' Animals' n' Kids poison' ?
Or should I just get one of those humane traps for Wifey n' Kids?