Saturday, August 26, 2006

Chicago or busts?

So last night I decide to pop in the dvd of Chicago I've had kicking around. Richard Gere, Catharine Zeta-Jones, Renee Zellwiger. Dancing, singing, costume changes, big production numbers!

I'm loving it!

Probably too much.

And tonight I'm going to Women's Roller Derby. Really. Scantily clad Roller Derby broads. And fights. Hot chicks fighting hot chicks while on roller skates! And hot dogs and popcorn and coke (oh my). And I'm gonna drive there fast....cursing out people, flipping the bird. I'll be spitting as needed. Possibly a burp or two. I might even take up two spots in the parking garage. I'm a man and it's my world.

I am SO gonna over compensate for loving CHICAGO.

3 comments:

Cake said...

Are you wearing a pink shirt? How about cologne?

Just checking.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

You must be talking to Hoagy.

Bemisdown said...

I love Chicago. So do my daughters.

We're all girls.

Hope you get you Testosterone back tonight!