Tuesday, August 01, 2006

His Left Shoe

One day at my store I suspected this kid of stealing something but didn't quite catch him. This time.

Like a total retard douche he came back the next day and stole again and this time I did catch him. I sat him down behind the counter and told him I KNEW he stole from me yesterday also. Like all good thieves he denied it.

So then I took off his left shoe and told him if he ever wanted to see it again he'd go on home and gather up all the stuff he stole from me the previous day.

About two hours later he came walking down the street still with only one shoe on and a bag of stuff he stole yesterday. Why he didn't put on another pair of shoes for the walk back I'll never know. Actually I do know...he was a retard thieving douchebag.

And then I called the police.

Moral of the story:
Don't steal from me or I'll steal your left shoe and call the police.

Another moral of the story:
Steal from my competition because they don't have as good of security cameras as I do.

16 comments:

Cake said...

You know what the best part of this story is?

The retard kid sat there and let you take his shoe off.

Clinky said...

This is why xray vision is the best superpower.

Clinky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Well cake, the kid was 7 after all. It would be hard for even a teal wearing Republican to not overpower him.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Teal is the new Snakes on a Plane.

Cake said...

Teal-colored Snakes on a Republican...?

Anonymous said...

Frankly, I'm not happy with the bad rap I'm getting around here these days.

Anonymous said...

Cmon, we're winning the war on terriers, right?

Anonymous said...

If you stop wearing teal, the terriers will have won!

Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a movie about that incident called "My Left Shoe?"

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I thought it was called Barefoot In The Parkway

Cake said...

I thought it was called the Hopalong Kid...

Cake said...

You can tell us, NoOprah, yer among friends.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

We're still posting down here when there is breaking Mel Gibson Jew Hating stuff right above us?

Cake said...

I wonder if he kept the shoe and had it bronzed as a warning to all the other "retard thieving douchebags"?

Anonymous said...

This post has been removed by the author.