Friday, October 10, 2008

North Korea to possibly be taken off Terror List


////Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice could announce as early as Friday that the United States will remove North Korea from its list of state sponsors of terror, FOX News learned Thursday.////

This was in the news today.

What wasn't in the story is that we are now gonna put North Korea on our Horror list.

And if they keep acting up we'll be forced to put them on our Tales From The Crypt list...possibly even our Web of Evil list, our Creepy and Eerie list, maybe our Chamber of Darkness list.

And if they still continue?

Our Creature Double Feature list.

Don't piss us off North Korea!

We're just dying to put you on our Journey Into Fear list.


Possibly even our Chilling Tales list.







Trebliet

11 comments:

mulderjoe said...

Is Transylvania on the Fangoria List?

Sparkle Plenty said...

Well, I'm relieved that North Korea is less likely to be on our Weird War Tales list, but when are they gonna go on The House of Mystery list?

Anonymous said...

1. She Loves You
2. A day In The Life
3. ....what? oh...this isn't the Beatles game?...Sorry....

Lois Lane said...

What I don't get is why Condi put North Korea on the Archie's Pals N' Gals list.

Pep really would have been more appropriate.

Cake said...

Which of those lists is Canada on?

bacon ace said...

Clinton would have put them on the Cherry list.

I only know about this shit from working in NoOprah's store.

Anonymous said...

Prior to Ms. Rice's comments, the following AP story with quotes from North Korea's leader was leaked to the press:

"I'm so ron-ree, so ron-ree
So ronree and sadly arone
There's noone just me onry
Waiting to kiss me back home.

I work vewy hard to be number one guy. Still there's nobody who right up my rife
Seems nobody takes me sereerusly
And so I'm ronree
A liddle ronree
Poor rittle me."

Anonymous said...

HEY, I'm not ronree. I got rots of fweinds, except that Hans Bwix. Hate him.

Horroru said...

Because of Kim Jong-Il they should be put on the Jughead list.

(and how could you leave out the Vault of Horror and Haunt of Fear lists?)

Cake said...

Clinky oughta sue! You ruined his perfect score!

The Silver Fox said...

Of course, the next step after the Creature Double Feature list is when they make it onto the Destroy All Monsters list.

THEN we can attack.