Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Bad Tattoos

Over there on my links list is something called Bad Tattoos (no...Bacon Ace ain't on there. Yet.)

Anyhow, go over there and click thru the Bad Tattoos. Are people just messed up?

One guy has a tattoo of Corky from Life Goes On.

Corky.

The retard. A real retarded guy.

And some other retarded guy thought it would be cool to have a Corky tattoo. A tattoo of a retarded guy with little lines under his eyes showing off that weird retarded eye thing that retarded guys have.

Well, guess what? It ain't cool to put a retarded guy on your arm.

Unless you're my wife.

(Notice the seamless way I tossed in the punchline before you could?)

13 comments:

Lois Lane said...

I couldn't get past the horrible Star Wars tattoos on the home page.

But I guess if ya got horrible back fat, flaunt it!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

You must click thru all of the tattoos.

It's a rule I just made up.

Cake said...

I'm not even gonna click on that link and there ain't a thing you can do about it.

Nyah!

Joe Doherty said...

I clicked through all the tattoos. It's truly astounding. Some of these are just photoshopped...at least, I hope that they are. Seriously, Clay Aiken?! Who has that tattoo, Richard Simmons?

I think I'd be more disturbed by this if I didn't just read that Billy Crystal signed on with the Yankees.

Cake said...

Okay, I looked at the tattoos cuz I couldn't resist.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I hafta go throw up.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Glockenspiel!

Sparkle Plenty said...

Gee whizzikers. Why'd you take your most recent post down? He was a cool guy.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I didn't take anything down.

Are you on the dope?

Sparkle Plenty said...

You post deleter you. And after I complimented your new template today and did a Beatles song tribute in your name. On the dope INDEED and FORSOOTH.

Storms out, trips on banana peel, falls, hits head, wakes up in Kansas, starts new life

P.S. Cake is taller than Brinke Stevens! Pass it on!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Brinke Stevens was a 'scream queen' that was married to Dave Stevens the comic artist.

I wonder whatever happened to Dave?

Lois Lane said...

Counting down to the RIP on Dave Stevens..

3...2...1...

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I think Lois missed the 'joke'

Dear Lois,

There was a RIP for Dave. And then I deleted it as it was a bit comicbooky insidey.

Are YOU on the dope?

Cake said...

Who's got the dope and can I have some?