Thursday, March 27, 2008

The handle was made out of crackers.

Don't you hate when you're having an argument with someone and then seven hours later you come up with a brilliant retort.

But now it's too late?

I hate that.

Or when you think of the funny thing you should have said....five hours ago.

I hate that.

Do you remember earlier today when I blogged about the crappy squee-gee I bought?

Did I mention the handle was made out of crackers and the blade part was made of balsa wood?

:::huge volumes of laughter:::

Thank you...thank you....

6 comments:

The Silver Fox said...

Thanks for the update. Now the story is up to your usually-unsurpassable high standards.

I will be laughing for days, if not weeks.

Trust me.

Cake said...

That was canned laughter...nice try.

Cake said...

Or it was all David'z laughing, somewhat sarcastically...don't I feel silly now!

The Silver Fox said...

Sarcastic? Me? Da noive!

Sparkle Plenty said...

To sum up: Slow day yesterday?

Cake said...

Dear Blogger:

Thanks a lot for eating my list of extremely clever cracker 'n balsa wood Beatles song titles.

I HATE CHEW!

Love,
Cake