And the Red Sox just won. In Japan.
Here are some things that normally bother me but won't today because it's Opening Day.
1. Cousin Saul's movie reviews.
2. Capri Pants...go ahead Broads, wear 'em, I don't care today!
3. People that don't get to the point. Ramble all you want. I'll pretend I'm listening.
4. Yankee fans. Go ahead...root for your second place team all you want. It's adorable.
5. Julia Roberts
6. Hillary Clinton
7. Al Gore and his phony-baloney global warming money making scheme.
8. John Kerry/Celene Dion...no need for a long face today....it's Opening Day!
9. Peas. (I HATE CHEW!) but today...we're friends.
10. car salesmen/cell phone providers/telemarketers/contractors/auto mechanics (though I will hate them twice as much tomorrow.
SO TO SUM UP:
It's Opening Day. Life is good.