Thursday, August 06, 2009

QUOTES! (as best as I can remember them) n' SNIPPETS

RONALD REAGAN:

"That reporter is comparing me to Hitler. Let me tell you...if I was Hitler that reporter would be the first in the gas chamber."

-------

RONALD REAGAN:

"I met that Michael Jackson today...he's very shy and is totally against drugs."

------

ME WHILE WATCHING SOME DANCE SHOW:

"I could do that...except for the splits."

------
THE FAMILY:

WIFEY: "My nipples hurt."

ME: "I'll make them feel better later."

DAUGHTER: 'EWWWWW....you guys are gross. I'm leaving."

WIFEY: "Great way of getting rid of kids...just bring up nipples."

--------

BACON ACE and MARK:

MARK: "Ha! Nice bacon shirt!"

BACON ACE: "That surprises you that a guy with a bacon tattoo would wear a bacon t-shirt?"

--------

GUY LOOKING AT ITEM INSIDE GLASS SHOWCASE:

GUY: "Can I see that?"

ME: "If you can see through glass."

--------

ME: "I'd like to report these lights as damaged."

REP: "I'll need to know what's wrong with them."

ME: "They're damaged."

--------

KID: "Is that filled with ooze?"

ME: "No...it's a ball."

KID: "What's it filled with?"

ME: "Super."

KID: "Huh?"

ME: "It's a super ball."

---------

MOM: "Wow...Robin is hard to find!"

ME: "Not here."

----------

6 comments:

Charlie said...

Ooooooo!
I really want the ball filled with super.
Please can I have it???!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

It's $2.99. Plus 6.25% tax.

cousin saul said...

6.25% tax?? Are you kidding me? I thought the sales tax was only 5%! What happened? Did your insane Governor raise the sales tax because they've already blown through all of the other available money they steal from hard-working taxpaying Massachusetts citizens?

confused said...

Nipplets?

I Ain't No Oprah said...

DEMOCRAT: "It's only a little over a penny in increased taxes"

SMART PEOPLE: "It's a 25% increase."

Cake said...

1) Did Reagan have a little mustache?

2) Did Jackson have a little mustache?

3) I can do the splits.

4) Sore nipples is a sign of cancer...put on your cap.

5) Bacon Ace is a slacker.

6- 8) Can you see through damaged ooze-filled glass?

9) Robin's a bit of a dork.

I hope I didn't miscount...'cause 9 is a bit a dorky number for a list.