Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jesse Jackson talks about the new Batman movie.

That's what today's blog was gonna be about.

And then I realized that except for the film being called The Dark Knight and the Joker kicking Batman in the nuts there really wasn't anyway to tie it all togther.

So then I thought maybe I'd change the title to: Hillary talks about the new Batman movie.

But then I realized except for when The Joker kicked The Batman in the cankles there really wasn't anyway to tie it all together.

So then I thought what if I changed it to Ed McMahon talks about the new Batman movie.

But other than Ed having a broken neck and not being able to move his neck...and Batman mentioning that he also can't move his neck with the stupid costume on, there was no way to tie it all together.

So then I thought maybe I could make it about Virgil Tibbs talking about the new Batman movie but all I had was a IN THE HEAT OF THE DARK KNIGHT joke, and though brilliant, I couldn't quite pad a whole blog out with it.

Or could I?

BATMAN: "I'm Batman."

VIRGIL: "They call me MISTER Tibbs"

So now I have two jokes. But two jokes about Virgil Tibbs and Batman still do not make a blog.

Or does it?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hulk not understand your puny blog!Hulk smash Mr. Tibbs!

Sparkle Plenty said...

I believe you have proven that two jokes about Virgil Tibbs and Batman do make a blog.

This is better than Clinky's "trip to China" blog!

Anonymous said...

Imagine if Virgil Tibbs went to China...

"They crawl me..."

Anonymous said...

Not crawl me, crawl me...!

Anonymous said...

I guess you're right.

Jayne said...

I can't think of a comment.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I wish I was in China with Clinky.

Anonymous said...

Not Crinky....CRINKY!

Anonymous said...

At this time, I would like to officially take credit for much of the entertainment value provided by this blog...since things so obviously go to pot when I go away.

Speaking of pot, if you'll excuse me, I have a pipe of peace to finish.

Anonymous said...

Cake:

Wouldn't you rather have some nice LSD?

-- Lamont "Turn Off Your Mind, Relax And Float Downstream" Cranston