Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The note

A couple of things you need to know:

I have a small dog that stays in the house but needs to be taken out to the garage where the WC is.

The other thing you need to know is that Wifey and Youngest went away for the week.

And Wifey leaves the obligatory note on the counter telling us what needs to be done....you know, the kinda onlya wife would leave.

And in that said note, after all of the: don't light the couch on fire and turn off the shower when you're done with it kinda stuff she leaves this gem:

"Take the dog out constantly."

Constantly.

Take the dog out constantly.

So to sum up:

Wifey and Youngest are out in the sun on the beach drinking wine coolers and eating lobsters and me and Oldest are taking the dog out.

Constantly.

9 comments:

Sparkle Plenty said...

Hmm. Sounds to me like this is Mrs. IANO's well-deserved vacation from taking the dog out.

Constantly.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

You constantly back talk, don't ya Sparkle?

Sparkle Plenty said...

Who wants to know? I don't have to have the last word! No, not me! Nope! Not me. I know you are but what am I?

P.S. "Nope, not me!" to infinity plus one.

Jayne said...

You already failed in constantly taking the dog out because you took time to type the post.

How will you sleep?

if the Beatles sang about constantly taking the dog out:

We can take it out

Help (I need to talk the dog out constantly)

The Continuing Story of constantly taking the dog out

Keep your hands of my dog.

Hey Jude (but wait a sec, I have to take the dog out)

I need tea now.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Twist and Take The Dog Out
Everybody's Got Somethin' To Hide ('cept for me and my dog who I must take out...constantly)
Mean Mr. Mustard (Does Not Take the Dog Out...Constantly)
Baby You Can Drive My Car (but first, please take the dog out...constantly)
While My Guitar Gently Weeps, I Must Take The Dog Out

Jayne said...

A hard days night, constantly taking the dog out

All you need is taking the dog out constantly

Can't buy me dogs

Eight dys a week (getting the dog out)

Cake said...

I thought this was Mrs. IANO's well-deserved break from living with IANO constantly. I could be wrong.

p.s.
Boo-hoo-hoo, poor IANO.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I'll Constantly Follow The Sun

-The Long and Constantly Winding Road

-Why Don't We Constantly Do It In The Road

-Constantly Fixing A Hole

-Do You Constantly Want To Know A Secret?

mulderjoe said...

You know, I was moved while reading David'z Rantz Chapter 21. But after reading your chore saga, well, damn. My heart goes out to you instead.