There is a good chance that Hillary Clinton will be the next Democratic candidate for the Presidency (because of the Left Wing Conspiracy) and us Republicans are salivating at the thought. Two things can happen....she'll get trounced by the Republicans, or even better....she'll win and then we can make fun of her for 4 years.
If she wins we can look forward to:
1. The first set of cankles (thats where the ankle and calf are hard to distinguish from one another) in the White House since Taft.
2. Bill Clinton as First ::snicker:: Lady
3. The new china pattern picked out by Bill for The White House dining room.
4. Bill Clinton's first White House tea....maybe some of those little watercress finger sandwiches would be nice.
5. Hillary's official portrait hanging in the 'ugly wing' next to the Abe Lincoln and Jimmy Carter ones.
6. Hillary getting caught with her lesbian intern in the Oval Office.
7. Bill getting caught with Hillary's lesbian intern in the Oval Office.
8. Bill giving a tour of the White House at Christmas time to Katie Couric...showing off all the hand made ornaments and crap...saying things like "Isn't this snowman just adorable"
9. Hillary freakin' out when the ghost of Vince Foster pays her a nighttime visit.
10. Land scandals.
I'm tingly just thinkin about it! Win or lose I win.