Wednesday, January 14, 2009

BREAKING MONKEY NEWS from The Associated Press.

>>CLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) - Wildlife officials said a rhesus monkey known to throw feces when mad is on the loose in Tampa Bay. Authorities have been trying to capture the primate since Tuesday afternoon, but it managed to evade a bucket truck and tranquilizer dart.
Gary Morse with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says the adult male is thought to have escaped from an unlicensed source. It was last seen in Clearwater.

The monkey is not considered dangerous.<<

-------------------

(I love that a crazed feces throwing monkey is not condsidered dangerous)

11 comments:

Lois Lane said...

I think the monkey is just pissed off he didn't get the Obama variant cover on his issue of Spider-Man this week.

Cake said...

IANO sold me 20 copies of that comic, Lois! I guess he likes me best.

(What? This isn't the blog about lies? Oh...never mind.)

Sparkle Plenty said...

It's not dangerous as long as you duck and cover.

(Didn't Mayor Menino get pelted with poo by a gorilla?)

Anonymous said...

Seems I couldn't live in a world without Patrick McGoohan...

bacon ace said...

Crap hurling monkeys are dangerous to the youth of today. You should help guide them through these monkey infested times on my blog.

The Silver Fox said...

Sparkle: I dunno. Looked like -- BLOGGER CROSSOVER! -- flowers to me.

Lois Lane said...

Cake: IANO did kindly offer to sell me a copy, but I actually passed on the Obama/Spidey team up.

I'm saving my money for the Joe Biden/Bwanna Beast 12 part mini series.

mulderjoe said...

I think the monkey's just pissed that they just voted 16-1 in favor of Hillary Clinton as the next secretary of state.

Cake said...

Yawn.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Sics angry rhesus monkey on post.

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Who threw poo?