Saturday, January 10, 2009

The problem with pottery



So I've officially run out of ideas for this here blog and a friend of mine suggested I do one on pottery.

Now as most of you know, Pottery is my middle name.

So this should be easy.

The problem with pottery is that sometimes someone is just handed a bad deal...they lose their job.

Or get hurt.

Or get hooked on the horse and BANG!... the next thing you know they're swimming in pottery.

And that's sad.

But most of the time people are drowning in pottery because they're just too damn lazy to get a real job and they spend all their time and energy bakin' and spinnin' and makin' love to the potter's wheel.

Or something.

But pottery is almost a thing of the past because pretty soon Obama is gonna come a ridin' into town and clean up this whole wonderful place we call America.

And pottery will once again just be a thing for the drug addicts and lowlifes...not for honest folks that just want an honest job and a honest wage.

Pottery sucks.

(Special thanks to E. Litella and A. tom!)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're worth more dead than alive!

Anonymous said...

Just remember, there is a right way and a wrong way to do everything.

The wrong way is to keep trying to make everybody else do it the right way.

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you about my Uncle Benny?

Anonymous said...

I don't believe that actual pottery exists in America.

Anonymous said...

OH NO! It's VOLDEMORT!

Anonymous said...

If I wasn't so poor, I could afford to shave.

Anonymous said...

*dances*

Anonymous said...

Take a chance on me and you'll always be living in pottery.

Anonymous said...

I'll get ya somewhere.

Anonymous said...

-Sgt. Potteries Lonely Hearts Kiln Band

-Clay Tripper

-I Am The Lopsided Vase

Anonymous said...

Beam me up, Scotterie!

Anonymous said...

- Glaze Me Do
- Polythene Pottery
- I Want to Spin Your Bowl
- Clay Jude

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Clay Jude wins!

Anonymous said...

::takes a bow::

Beth said...

He!!, I might just throw a pot in your direction.

The Silver Fox said...

Pottery can be sexy... but only if you have the Righteous Brothers playing in the background.

Their music, I mean, not the Righteous Brothers themselves.

Anonymous said...

Sea kittens are nowhere near as tasty as real ones.